MDV Series vent fans are suitable for outdoor freestanding, surface or flanged pipe mounted applications with 360 degree louvers and either 4” (100mm) or 6” (150mm) diameter discharge outlet. Please note Dexon does not provide a rigid mounting flange.
Dexon vent fans are intended to provide continuous positive pressure
ventilation in climates NOT REQUIRING
TEMPERING of the supply air.
This equipment is suitable for use in Class 1, Division 2, Groups C and D, Temp Code
T4 or Non-Hazardous Locations, Enclosure Type 3R.
Vent Fan Specifications
- 120VAC, 50WATT max input to Power Supply/Speed Control.
- 7-24VDC, 26WATT max output from Power Supply/Speed Control to fan.
- CFM – 240 to 280 @ 0”SP.
- Dimensions 775mmH x 300mmSQ.
- 360 degree louvered air inlet.
- Four inch (100mm) or six inch (150mm) diameter flat bottom discharge outlet with gasket. Pipe adaptor or flanged pipe supplied by others.
Vent Fan Features
- Onboard adjustable ranges for both Low/Idle and High/Full Speeds.
- Provisions for Optional Low Temperature Shut Down.
- Double Pole Single Throw Switch; one pole for the high or low speed control, the other pole for the Optional Low Temperature Shut Down Override.
- Blower Boost Start.
Vent Fan Requirements
- Power Supply/Speed Controller must be installed in appropriate enclosure remote from hazardous locations.
- Class 1, Division 2 rated units must be fused remote in a Non-Hazardous Location.
- Vent Fans must run continuously.
Please refer to owner’s manual for more