MDVS Series vent fans are suitable for outdoor freestanding, surface or flanged pipe mounted applications with 360 degree louvers and either 4” (100mm) or 6” (150mm) diameter discharge outlet. Please note Dexon does not provide a rigid mounting flange.
Dexon vent fans are intended to provide continuous positive pressure
ventilation in climates NOT REQUIRING
TEMPERING of the supply air.
This equipment is suitable for use in Class 1, Division 2, Groups C and D, Temp Code
T4 or Non-Hazardous Locations, Enclosure Type 3R.
Vent Fan Specifications
- Power Supply – 120VAC, 60Hz, 240 WATT Max input to Vent Fan.
- Blower: 24VDC brushless backward curved motorized impeller.
- 330CFM @ 0”SP.
- Low Voltage Interfacing between Vent Fan & Status Indicator/Controller.
- Dimensions 815mmH x 300mmSQ.
- 360 degree louvered air inlet.
- Four inch (100mm) or six inch (150mm) diameter flat bottom discharge outlet with gasket. Pipe adaptor or flanged pipe supplied by others.
Vent Fan Features
- Status Indication provided.
- Indication of blower rotation when in High/Full speed only.
- Toggle switch on Status Indicator/Speed Controller for switching from Low/Idle speed to High/Full speed.
- Onboard adjustable ranges for both Low/Idle and High/Full Speeds.
- Provisions for Optional Low Temperature Shut Down (thermostat by others).
- Blower Boost Start.
Vent Fan Requirements
- Status Indicator/Controller must be installed in appropriate enclosure remote from hazardous locations.
- Class 1, Division 2 rated units must be fused remote in a Non-Hazardous Location.
- Ordinary Location Units Fused Internally.
- Vent Fans must run continuously.
Please refer to owner’s manual for more information