SMVOD Series vent fans are suitable for outdoor freestanding, surface or flanged pipe mounting with louvers on the back side and control access on the front side. Bottom discharge can be round flat bottomed or rectangular with collar. Please note Dexon does not provide a rigid mounting flange.
Dexon vent fans are intended to provide continuous positive pressure
ventilation in climates NOT REQUIRING
TEMPERING of the supply air.
This equipment is suitable for use in Class 1, Division 2, Groups C and D, Temp Code
T4 or Non-Hazardous Locations, Enclosure Type 3R.
Vent Fan Specifications
- Power Supply – 120VAC, 60Hz, 240 – 720WATT Input to Vent Fan.
- Blower: 24 to 48VDC brushless backward curved motorized impeller.
- CFM – 210 to 2650 @ 0”SP (with dual blowers).
- Power requirements based on blower selection.
- Low Voltage Interfacing between Vent Fan & Status Indicator/Controller.
- Dimensions vary with blower selection and capacity.
- Control access is on the front of the unit and air Inlet louvers are on the back of the unit.
- Bottom discharge can be round or rectangular and size is based on blower selection and capacity. Pipe adaptor or flanged pipe supplied by others.
Vent Fan Features
- Status Indication provided.
- Indication of blower rotation when in High/Full speed only.
- Toggle switch on Status Indicator/Speed Controller for switching from Low/Idle speed to High/Full speed.
- Onboard adjustable ranges for both Low/Idle and High/Full Speeds.
- Provisions for Optional Low Temperature Shut Down (thermostat by others).
- Blower Boost Start.
Vent Fan Requirements
- Status Indicator/Controller must be installed in appropriate enclosure remote from hazardous locations.
- Class 1, Division 2 rated units must be fused remote in a Non-Hazardous Location.
- Ordinary Location Units Fused Internally.
- Vent Fans must run continuously.
Please refer to owner’s manual for more